I want to thank all of my faithful readers for all your kind words in 2014.
I am so grateful for the community we have established here! Let’s keep it going in 2015!
YOUR FAVORITE QUILT
YOUR FAVORITE POST
By far and away YOUR favorite posts are the Tuesday Tutorials, but the winner in the non-tutorial category:
I was a little surprised–as it doesn’t even include Free Motion Quilting as an “Essential Skill”…
I confess, I had to go back and re-read it. The List was created after an Open Line Friday discussion–so YOU all helped create this list.
I have a lot of plans for 2015…exercise more, learn to stir fry, learn how to use my camera’s speed light, clean the basement…
I also have a few quilting goals/plans:
- THE BOOK–coming Fall, 2015!!!!
- Continue American Quilter Magazine Articles
- A Webinar…Spring, 2015….
- Teaching a few classes in Minnesota…Summer, 2015…
- The Pattern Company…Summer, 2015….
- Finish Claire and Andy’s wedding quilt before their anniversary in May!
A LOT OF BLOGGING GOALS-2105
- 2015: The Year of Thread!
- Emphasize the “Essential Skills”–One per month…in 2015
- #meandernomore (Tuesday Tutorials)
- Continue The Quilt Notebook Series
- Continue The Build a Rock-Solid Routine Series
- Tackling Tension
- More, More, More FLICKR–I want everyone to get on Flickr–it’s the best place to share!
- Answer your questions more consistently–sorry to those I’ve missed in 2014…
- Sewing room Organization
- Product Reviews
- Much more….
MY NUMBER ONE GOAL:
To get YOU (yes, YOU!)…to FREE MOTION QUILT with CONFIDENCE!
We can do it!
Happy Stitching, 2015!
PS…All tutorials, information and images are the property of Lori Kennedy at The Inbox Jaunt and are intended for personal use only. Feel free to re-pin, blog, share with attribution to The Inbox Jaunt. For all other purposes, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!