and Jill at the Magical Effect of Thinking –for nominating The Inbox Jaunt for the Very Inspiring/Lovely Blogger Award! Jill has a very creative spin on fashion and sewing. One of my favorite posts from the Magical Effects of Thinking was on Edith Head, but there are many others that will inspire and entertain you on this site…
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Now for seven things about myself…Hmmm….
1. I have four sisters and two brothers and I grew up in a suburb of Chicago.
2. I have five daughters and one son — who keep me young!?
3. I was a physical therapist (Rheumatology and Home Health Care), but have been out of the work force for the past six years.
5. I sew almost every day. If I don’t, I feel a little “off”…
6. I took up photography in May 2010, and started learning Photoshop in May of 2012.
7. I take photos almost every day…
I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the Very Inspiring Blogger/Lovely Blogger Award:
1. Rows of Six
3. Home Lovers
6. Amaryllis Log
Congratulations from the Inbox Jaunt and from the Academy…