I’d Like to Thank the Academy…
and Jill at the Magical Effect of Thinking –for nominating The Inbox Jaunt for the Very Inspiring/Lovely Blogger Award! Jill has a very creative spin on fashion and sewing. One of my favorite posts from the Magical Effects of Thinking was on Edith Head, but there are many others that will inspire and entertain you on this site…
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Now for seven things about myself…Hmmm….
1. I have four sisters and two brothers and I grew up in a suburb of Chicago.
2. I have five daughters and one son — who keep me young!?
3. I was a physical therapist (Rheumatology and Home Health Care), but have been out of the work force for the past six years.
4. I love football…My favorite teams are any team my son is on, the Chicago Bears (boohoo, Lovie!) and Notre Dame (Go Fighting Irish!)
5. I sew almost every day. If I don’t, I feel a little “off”…
6. I took up photography in May 2010, and started learning Photoshop in May of 2012.
7. I take photos almost every day…
I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the Very Inspiring Blogger/Lovely Blogger Award:
1. Rows of Six
3. Home Lovers
6. Amaryllis Log
Congratulations from the Inbox Jaunt and from the Academy…
13 responses to “I’d Like to Thank the Academy…”
You are entering the space way above me and quickly becoming the coolest person I know. GO IRISH!!! Both the Michaels in my life are headed to the National Championship game in Florida to cheer the team on and MAYBE glimpse nephew Tommy snap a ball or two.
Thrilling! We are having a little party here to watch the game…we are so excited! The Notre Dame flag is flying! I hope to see Tommy, too! Go Irish!
Reblogged this on wizardvoid and commented:
Amazing! Wonderful pics
Thanks for the ‘ping’ ! I love your photos and hope to get a decent camera soon so I can make a better attempt at being a photog.
Thank you for your nomination. You’ll love photography!
Congratulations! you thoroughly deserve every award! Great blog 😀 Avis x
Funny!…I found your site via Life on a Dirt Road from her Versitile Blog award links. It looks like you’re an Inspiring Blogger too. Well deserved! I love photograhy too….I’ll visit often!
Hi Lori, thank you so much for the nomination! And congrats to you and the many shout outs you have received, so impressive! I think we need to meet up in Stillwater for some serious shopping and photo opps!
I’d love that! I know some good antique stores where you may be able to expand your vintage iron collection!
love those cameras! I’d kill for one for my bookshelf! where did you find?
That can be easily arranged…
I am a little late in my congratulations, but you really are a very inspiring blogger and I really enjoy reading your posts. Thank you so much for nominating my blog, it is much appreciated.
I am so glad that you enjoy The Inbox Jaunt–I have enjoyed following your blog as well and can’t wait to see more in 2013!