Happy Monday, Quilters!
Time for another Free Motion Quilting Quick Tip
Are you one of those Quilters who ALWAYS and AUTOMATICALLY dons gloves to Free Motion Quilt?
Let’s get a little crazy and…
Try a little experiment:
- Grab a quilt sandwich (and a ham sandwich if you’re hungry.)
- Choose your favorite quilt motif. (Or try the Double Heart Vine Tutorial)
- Stitch for several minutes and get a little rhythm going….
- Now remove one glove and continue stitching for several minutes.
- Remove two gloves –gasp!…Yes, YOU can do it!
Please give this quick experiment a try.
Let us know how it works for YOU!
We’d LOVE to hear!
YOURS TRULY on the PAT SLOAN SHOW
Don’t forget to set your alarms…
Grab a doodle pad while you listen to today’s American Patchwork & Quilting podcast-Sign up HERE
I’m being interviewed by Pat Sloan at 3:00 CST (4:00 EST)
Happy (Glove-free) Stitching!
PS…All tutorials, images and information are the property of Lori Kennedy at The Inbox Jaunt and are intended for personal use only. Feel free to re-blog, pin or share with attribution to The Inbox Jaunt. For all other purposes, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!