Are You an Average Dedicated Quilter–Test Yourself Here
Did you know that the quilt industry in the United States exceed $3.6 Billion!!!
That’s a lot of quilting…Who are these quilters? Here are some interesting facts:
- 14% of American households are home to one active quilter.
- 6.2% of those household are home to a Dedicated Quilter (defined as a quilter who spends more than$600 per year on quilting)
- Dedicated quilters tend to be: Female, 62 years old, well-educated (72% attended college), affluent ($92,000 household income)
- The average Dedicated Quilter spends $2500/ year on quilting supplies.
- The average Dedicated Quilter buys nearly 100 yards of fabric/year and spends nearly $150 annually on thread.
- The Dedicated Quilter owns 2.7 sewing machines and 25% of dedicated quilters own four or more sewing machines!
The Most Intelligent Average Dedicated Quilter visits The Inbox Jaunt daily for
- Quilting Tips
Please check out our first giveaway: Valentine Doodle Quilt. It’s nearly done and it’s adorable…I’m going to have to make a second one for myself!
5 responses to “Are You an Average Dedicated Quilter–Test Yourself Here”
lol!!! giggling at that last “statistic”. ;D
Love the first photo! Am hoping to see more of the same with your new props!
Love the vintage-looking photos!
Thanks for sharing the info. http://projectsbyMtetar.wordpress.com
These r the pictures I love. Would love a to frame them.