Good Morning, Quilters!
Looking for a great way to use your Free Motion Quilting practice pieces?
Use one to make a sleeve for your computer!
Steps for Quilted Computer Sleeve
- Measure all the way around the width of your computer and add two inches.
- Measure the length of your computer and add 1-1/2 inches.
- Cut your practice piece this size, adjusting to find the best parts of the quilting.
- Use a 1/2 inch seam allowance to stitch a back seam (right sides together).
- You now have a tube. Rotate the stitched seam so it will be in the center back of the Sleeve. Then stitch the bottom seam.
- Bind the top like a quilt.
This very trim case is the perfect way to cover your computer when you are throwing it in your purse or bag!
Stitching time: less than one hour!
PS…All tutorials, images and information are the property of Lori Kennedy at The Inbox Jaunt and are intended for personal use only. Feel free to re-blog, pin or share with attribution to The Inbox Jaunt. For all other purposes, please contact me at email@example.com. Thanks!